The workshop presents the ground-breaking idea of growth mindset, the work of world-renowned psychologist Professor Carol Dweck of Stanford University. Developing a growth mindset empowers you to become more effective at work and in life. By applying the skills learned from the workshop, you will be able to:
- develop a growth mindset that motivates you to achieve more;
- identify your development goals to improve time management at work;
- identify your renewal goals to make all-round effectiveness in life; and
- apply the 3 growth-mindset strategies to achieve your development and renewal goals.
- What a growth mindset is and how it can help you achieve more.
- Use a time-management matrix to identify development goals that help you become smarter at work.
- Identify renewal goals in 5 dimensions of development for higher effectiveness in life.
- Apply the 3 growth-mindset strategies to achieve your development and renewal goals for all-round improvements.