Career Course #12
Empower yourself for
- Small group workshops
- Private training & coaching sessions
The workshop presents the ground-breaking idea of growth mindset, the work of world-renowned psychologist Professor Carol Dweck of Stanford University. Developing a growth mindset empowers you to become more effective at work and in life. By applying the skills learned from the workshop, you will be able to:
- develop a growth mindset that motivates you to achieve more;
- identify your development goals to improve time management at work;
- identify your renewal goals to make all-round effectiveness in life; and
- apply the 3 growth-mindset strategies to achieve your development and renewal goals
- What a growth mindset is and how it can help you achieve more.
- Use a time-management matrix to identify development goals that help you become smarter at work.
- Identify renewal goals in 5 dimensions of development for higher effectiveness in life.
- Apply the 3 growth-mindset strategies to achieve your development and renewal goals for all-round improvements.
Angela is a seasoned training professional with a strong background in finance and commerce. She comes with a wealth of work experience in Australia and Hong Kong, at large corporations like the HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank and DBS Bank.
Her last job role was the regional head of a training function for 15,000 employees. In 2000, the training project led by her at the Standard Chartered Bank won the Gold Prize in the Award for Excellence in Training Competition organised by HKMA.
Angela set up her own consultancy InsideOut Training in 2007, and developed the Soft Skills Series that has been launched for employees of many corporations and government departments in Hong Kong, Macau and China. She has also taught Strategic HR Management at the Deakin University of Australia for 2 years.
Angela has a Bachelor of Business and an MSc in Training & Human Resource Management. She is also a Certified Practising Accountant of CPA Australia and holds the qualification of International Investment Advice awarded by the Securities Institute of UK.
Angela is an accredited trainer for the following international programs / professional institutions:
Think On Your Feet ®
MBTI ® Type Assessment
Everything DiSC ® Personality Assessment
DDI leadership programs
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ®
The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accounts
The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers