3-hour condensed workshop to help you deliver memorable presentation of your ideas
- Mode: Face-to-face workshop
- CPD (HKIE): This course is accredited with 3 CPD hours by the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- An effective presentation starts from analyzing the interests and concerns of the listeners, and then presenting ideas to them professionally in an impressive and memorable way.
- This workshop equips you with the essential skills of making an impressive presentation that addresses the listeners’ concerns. The skills can be applied both in verbal and written presentation.
- Assessing the key issues and concerns of listeners
- Designing the purpose and theme of a message
- 5 grouping techniques to frame the details in a memorable manner
- Concluding ideas to sustain listeners’ memories
- Angela is a seasoned training professional with a strong background in finance and commerce. She comes with a wealth of work experience in Australia and Hong Kong, at large corporations like the HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank and DBS Bank.
- Her last job role was the regional head of a training function for 15,000 employees. In 2000, the training project led by her at the Standard Chartered Bank won the Gold Prize in the Award for Excellence in Training Competition organised by HKMA.
- Angela set up her own consultancy InsideOut Training in 2007, and developed the Soft Skills Series that has been launched for employees of many corporations and government departments in Hong Kong, Macau and China. She has also taught Strategic HR Management at the Deakin University of Australia for 2 years.
- Angela has a Bachelor of Business and an MSc in Training & Human Resource Management. She is also a Certified Practising Accountant of CPA Australia and holds the qualification of International Investment Advice awarded by the Securities Institute of UK.
- Angela is an accredited trainer for the following international programs / professional institutions:
Think On Your Feet ®
MBTI ® Type Assessment
Everything DiSC ® Personality Assessment
DDI leadership programs
The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ®
The Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accounts
The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers
- All fees paid are non-refundable except for cancellation of the workshop.
- In case of workshop cancellation, tuition fees paid will be reimbursed within one month. We will inform you of the refund amount and procedures by email.
- We reserve the right on offering of any individual workshop and to make alterations regarding the facilitator, time, place and contents of the workshops offered.
- When the following adverse weather conditions occur within 3 hours before the starting time of the class or during the class, the class will be postponed or suspended immediately and we will inform you of the further arrangement:
- The local storm warning signal No. 8 or above, the notice of extreme conditions after super typhoons, or the black rainstorm warning signal is/will be in force.