Plan Your Career based on What Matters Most to You
Many of us need to work for a living. But if we could take a career that also makes us feel happy and fulfilled in our work, would it be a more meaningful life to us? This can effectively give us ongoing success and job satisfaction.
The Career GPS seminar is a career check-up if you are experienced, or a career guide if you are new to the workforce.
- Design your career path based on what matters most to you
- Identify the relevant competencies required for your career development
- Explore opportunities of competencies development
- 6 guidelines for choosing an ideal career
- Different career types for 2 personality traits
- Professional and behavioral competencies for your career choice
- 4-step process for individual competencies development