Career Skills Workshop
Build your career paths based on what matters most to you
Many of us need to work for a living. But if we could take a career that also
makes us feel happy and fulfilled in our work, would it be a more meaningful
life to us? This can effectively give us ongoing success and job satisfaction.
The Career GPS seminar is a career check-up if you are experienced, or a career guide if you are new to the workforce.
- Design your career path based on what matters most to you
- Identify the relevant competencies required for your career development
- Explore opportunities of competencies development
- 6 guidelines for choosing an ideal career
- Different career types for 2 personality traits
- Professional and behavioral competencies for your career choice
- 4-step process for individual competencies development
ABOUT THE COURSE EXPERT
Angela is a seasoned training professional with a strong background in finance and commerce. She comes with a wealth of work experience in Australia and Hong Kong, at large corporations like the HSBC, Standard Chartered Bank and DBS Bank. Her last job role was the regional head of a training function for 15,000 employees. In 2000, the training project led by her at the Standard Chartered Bank won the Gold Prize in the Award for Excellence in Training Competition organised by HKMA.
Angela set up her own consultancy InsideOut Training in 2007, and developed the Soft Skills Series that has been launched for employees of many corporations and government departments in Hong Kong, Macau and China. She has also taught Strategic HR Management at the Deakin University of Australia for 2 years.
Angela has a Bachelor of Business and an MSc in Training & Human Resource Management. She is also a Certified Practising Accountant of CPA Australia and holds the qualification of International Investment Advice awarded by the Securities Institute of UK. Angela is an accredited trainer for the following international programs:
- Think On Your Feet ®
- MBTI ® Type Assessment
- Everything DiSC ® Personality Assessment
- DDI leadership programs
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ®